The clinic dates have been set for the 1999 and 2000 Pittsburgh Mega Men AAA hockey teams. All clinics will be at the Airport Ice Arena. The cost per player will be $70, this will cover ice fees (2 ½ to 3 ½ hours) and a numbered jersey, the jersey will be an Easton practice jersey with the Mega Men logo, that the players will get to keep. Clinics are by invitation only, so if you haven’t been invited and are interested, please contact me ahead of time at 412-418-0563 or email@example.com. The 1999 Clinics are Full at this time, we are still looking for a few 2000 birth year players.
The objective of the clinics is to give the areas top 1999 & 2000 birth year hockey players the opportunity to continue the advancement of their individual skill sets, but more importantly, build their team centered skill sets. The clinics will also provide the opportunity for your player to be selected to the spring tournament team that will enter into three highly visible AAA tournaments.
We are excited to announce that the clinics will be lead by Kevin Quinn. Listed below are just a few of Kevin’s credentials.
* 10 years - Head Coach – State Champion Quaker Valley Varsity Hockey
* Played 8 years of Junior & College Hockey in Canada
* Founder, Coach & ACE Coordinator – Quaker Valley & Pittsburgh Aviators Orgs.
* Current Head Coach Pittsburgh Aviators Squirt AA
There will be a representative from the Mega Men organization at the first clinic to discuss the clinic objectives, the Spring tournament team and answer any of your questions.
Please submit your player’s jersey size and payment by 10/21/2007. Please make check payable to “Pittsburgh Mega Men AAA Hockey”. My address is Robert Adamski, 3061 Marie Dr., Gibsonia, PA 15044. You must be paid in full by the above date to ensure your player is able to practice.
Clinic dates are listed below. Each of these clinics is mandatory, if you wish for your player to participate on the spring tournament team.
* Saturday Nov. 10th 3:00pm – 5:00pm 1st Clinic (The 2000's will be from 3:00p - 3:50p & the 1999's will be from 4:00p - 4:50p)
* Sunday Dec. 9th 12:00pm – 3:00pm 2nd Clinic (The 2000's will be from 12:00p - 1:20p & the 1999's will be from 1:30p - 2:50p)
* Sunday Jan. 13th 3:00pm – 5:00pm Final Clinic (The 2000's will be from 3:00p - 3:50p & the 1999's will be from 4:00p - 4:50p)
Please have your player dressed and ready to hit the ice 15 minutes before each clinic start time. We will use this time to mentally prepare the players for the clinic with the objective of maximizing our ice time.
Please confirm your planned attendance and direct any questions or concerns to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.